PlybooSport Bamboo Sport Flooring
PlybooSport is a comprehensive system designed for fast-paced, high-impact sports usage.
PlybooSport bamboo sport flooring is stronger than beech and maple and is preferred visually for its clear, consistent grain, longer lengths, and precision milling. The PlybooSport bamboo sport floor can be found in gyms, community centers, basketball courts, and other fitness facilities in the United States, Mexico, Europe, and Canada.
Combine this sport floor with any of our PlybooSport underlayment systems for flooring options that meet your versatile needs.
- FSC® 100%
- Made of 100% rapidly renewable bamboo
- Manufactured with SoyBond adhesive—no added formaldehyde
- Eligible for LEED Credits: IEQ4.1, 4.2, MRc4, MRc7, MRc6, and ID
- DIN Certified
- FIBA Compliant
- EN + BS-EN14904 Compliant
- Excellent shock-absorption, ball-bounce, vertical and area deflection, and surface friction
The material in this product comes from well-managed forests, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council™.
SoyBond products have been certified by SCS Certification Systems to meet the indoor air quality standards of FloorScore®.
- 100% bamboo
- Standard sizes
- 3/4” x 2 1/4” x 72”
- 19mm x 55mm x 1830mm
- Fire rating
- ASTM E648 Critical Radiant Flux, Class 1
- ASTM D1037 Janka Ball Hardness Test
- Edge Grain Natural: Avg. 1700 psi, Edge Grain Amber
- 65lbs per box
- 22.5kg per box
Contact our sports flooring representative for recommendations on floor finish materials for PlybooSport Floors: e-mail email@example.com or call toll free: 800-939-7397.
Documentation coming soon
Floating Sleeper systems rest freely without anchorage to a concrete substrate. Combinations of pads, sleeper spacing and panel subfloor provide varying levels of resiliency. Sleeper system’s key benefits are shock absorption and flex resiliency.