PlybooStrand Bamboo Plywood and Veneer
PlybooStrand uses strand technology to turn 100% rapidly renewable bamboo into a beautiful yet exceptionally durable green building material.
PlybooStrand is architectural grade strand bamboo plywood and can be cut and sanded using conventional woodworking equipment. You can glue and fasten it with the same materials used on wood.
PlybooStrand bamboo plywood is sanded to 180 grit and is available in Havana, Sahara, and Neopolitan.
The material in this product comes from well-managed forests, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council™.
- 100% bamboo
- Standard sizes
- 3/4" x 48" x 96"
- 4mm" x 30" x 72" (for edge banding)
- Fire rating
- Fire resistance classification: Class
- surface burning in accordance with ASTM E 84
- LEED® credits
- MRc6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- IEQc4.4: Low-Emitting Materials (no added urea-formaldehyde)
- 3/4" x 48" x 96" – 128lbs per
- " x 30" x 72" – 15lbs per sheet