PlybooStrand Bamboo Flooring
PlybooStrand bamboo flooring combines beauty with exceptional durability.
Our strand technology yields a flooring product that is three times the hardness of traditional red oak flooring. PlybooStrand bamboo floors can be installed in high traffic commercial environments as well as in residences.
PlybooStrand bamboo flooring options include: PlybooStrand Havana, Sahara, Neopolitan, and the newest addition, Stiletto, which includes stained and matte options to coordinate with your versatile interior design needs.
The material in this product comes from well-managed forests, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council™.
SoyBond products have been certified by SCS Certification Systems to meet the indoor air quality standards of FloorScore®.
- 100% bamboo
- Standard sizes
3/8” x 3 3/4” x 36”
9/16” x 3 3/4” x 72”
- Multi-Coat Polyurethane or Unfinished
- Fire rating
- ASTM E648 Critical Radiant Flux, Class 1
- 1.0 plus, Highest Rating for Class 1
- ASTM D1037, Janka Ball Hardness Test
- Average Hardness 3000 lbf
- LEED® credits
- IEQc4.3: Low-Emitting Materials - Flooring Systems (no added urea-formaldehyde)
- MRc6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- MRc7: Certified Wood
MRc6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Finish rating
- ASTM D4060 and ASTM D3359 adhesion
- 21000 rotations, 4B adhesion rating
3/8” x 3 3/4” x 36” – 52lbs per box
9/16” x 3 3/4” x 72” – 80lbs per box